Monday, December 28, 2009

I am trying to get in contact with a Citizens advice Bureaux - is there someone else I can try ?

My neighbours - through erecting a fence have destroyed my fence (now neither of us has one as they used mine as a rest)


I have asked them and their lanlord to repair or replace this fence - but still nothing has been done this has being goining on for the last 3 months now - My privacy is being invaded and is annoying as i speak to the landlord/tennants and am assured that something shall be done but never is - plse can anyone advise what i should do next - trying the CAB but i can never get throughI am trying to get in contact with a Citizens advice Bureaux - is there someone else I can try ?
Try 'Fight Back'. Here's the website:





http://www.fightback.com/





Or you can consult a lawyer. Lawyers usually give a consultation for free. You can ask the lawyer to write a letter to the landlord of the property. A letter should not cost more than a couple of hundred dollars. Once the landlord gets a letter from a lawyer explaining how they will be taken to court, I'm SURE something will be done, pronto. The threat of a lawsuit is usually the catalyst to action, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment