Monday, December 21, 2009

I can't get through to Runnymede Citizens Advice Bureau, it's always engaged... what can I do?

Their line open/closing times are rubbish so there are only a few windows a week when I can ring them, and when I do it is constantly engaged, I've been trying for 2 weeks! I don't think I can just drop in, where else can I phone? I live in Runnymede Borough so I don't know if I can talk to a citizens advice bureau in a different borough, is there another one in Runnymede?





ThanksI can't get through to Runnymede Citizens Advice Bureau, it's always engaged... what can I do?
You could probably phone any CAB in the country for advice - they can give advice over the phone - if you need an appointment though I am not sure what you could do - have you left a message on the answer machine or does it not give you the option to do that. If you contact another CAB I'm sure if you explain the problem to them there is a way they can contact their head office and contact the relevant bureau for you.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment