Monday, December 28, 2009

United Collections Bureau is after me!!! I need help with getting a loan!!!! Please, advice would help!!?

Hi,


I'm on the verge of a breakdown and need your help.


I owe $1,400 to United Collections Bureua. I ran up debt on my CitiCard a year ago, racked up interest and my debt was sent to UBC.


I had a $1,000 payment posted from my bank account for this past Monday, but suddenly, I needed the money for rent or else I'd be sued by landlord. The payment postted to UBC was rejected.


Now Mr. Thomas, my rep who's been doing my account at UBC, is threatening legal action and saying because the check posted to my account was bad, it will be reported to the state, for looking into check fraud. This wasn't fraud, I didnt fake or lie about certain info or steal! I just couldn't come up with the money. That's called debt! I told him that and he was silent. He knew it's not fraud.


They called my sister too, feel bad. What should I do? Should I just mail in the money I owe when I can come up with it? Or should I call my family attorney and sue? This is against the laws for what debt collectors can doUnited Collections Bureau is after me!!! I need help with getting a loan!!!! Please, advice would help!!?
They are just trying to get the money. They have a right to still collect because your payment didn't go through. Call a supervisor there and explain what happened. See if you can make a goodfaith down payment of a few hundred now (if you can afford that) and make a promise to pay the remainging amount soon. See if they can work with you on it. Explain that you are working to pay this off and want to make good on the debt.United Collections Bureau is after me!!! I need help with getting a loan!!!! Please, advice would help!!?
Hi,


I used ';Credit Solution'; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It's legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:


http://creditsolution.ez-mart.biz
IC-GLOBAL LOANS FIRM.RC89773





We are a Financial Institution that is pre-occupied with provision of medium and long-term loans to the general public for the purchase of building of dwelling houses.





We grant short, medium and long-term loans,such as,business loans,investment loans,student loans,health loans,personal/private loans,mortgage loans,etc... to individuals, industrialists, companies and large firms, to build factories, dams, hospitals, roads, colleges, and execute other important projects to ensure rapid economic growth.





We render corporate finance service to large organization both inside and out side the country.





Hence, we at times referred to as Building Society or Housing Corporation.





APPLY NOW FOR A QUICK LOAN @ A VERY LOW INTEREST RATE OF 2%.


GET CASH NOW!!!





CONTACT US VIA E-MAIL: icgloballoansfirm@yahoo.com





IC GLOBAL LOANS FIRM


RC89773





THE CUSTOMER IS OUR FOCUS.


THIS IS WHY WE HAVE CONSISTENTLY DEVELOPED NEW IDEALS TO MEET THEIR INCREASING DEMANDS.


WHOEVER YOU ARE AND WHAT EVER YOU DO,THERE;S SOMETHING IN IC GLOBAL FOR YOU!!!
My name are Della Ross, I鈥檓 from United State. i want to take this medium to say a big thanks to Mr. Donald George, when i was in search of a loan of $30,000 USD, after been a victim of scammers on the internet, then a friend of my directed me to this site, and she told me that i can post my loan request here on the site, which i did. After that i saw an advert from one Mr. Donald, that he can help me, that he render loan to individual and company that is in need of loan, so i said that i should give him a trail, so i apply for the loan of $30,000 USD, after agree with the terms and conditions of the loan, and the loan of $30,000 USD was transfer to my bank account within a short period of 24 hours, I鈥檓 saying all this because, i want to let you known that, on the internet where there is a scammers, there is still a reliable and legitimate persons too, Donald George is a God sent to my loan request, if you will like to contact him, you can reach him through this contact; E-mail: donald_george85@yahoo.com


Best regards,


Della.
If you sent in a check for $1000 knowing you did not have the money in the account to cover it it's considered check fraud and it's illegal. The debt collection company has the right to continue to come after you for the debt owed. Explain to the collection agency that you will make a good faith payment of a couple of $100 if you can, they cannot force you to pay what you don't have and they must work with you. If you show you're making payments they have to work with you, otherwise you could just walk away from the monies owed, people do it all the time, most of the time when people don't pay the debt is charged off.





The landlord will not sue you for non payment of rent, you will receive a 7 day notice to pay or quit, if you dont' pay after that then you will get a 3 day notice after that he will file eviction, it'll take at least 3 months to get you evicted. If you pay rent when you receive the 7 day notice you'll be fine. Landlords don't sue, they evict.
  • makeup
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment