Monday, December 21, 2009

Volunteering at the Citizens Advice Bureau?

Im a student at the moment and thought that Id quite like to help out at my local Citizens Advice bureau - its supposedly pretty good on your cv and I think it might be quite interesting.


So my question is - can i do this only for a couple weeks say over Easter? Or do I need to commit more time? Ive got work experience lined up for my summer already so I wouldnt have more than 2/3 weeks max to help out. But I still wana do it, is that too short a time? Any help is much appreciated!Volunteering at the Citizens Advice Bureau?
They're not going to give you a job advising the punters, but they're always glad of admin help. Ring your local CAB and speak to the manager. The best time is about 9:30 - when the staff are in but not the customers.Volunteering at the Citizens Advice Bureau?
Some time is better than none and they should not turn you down.
Have Money Will Travel.


A Stich in Time saves you finding a Tailor!
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment