Monday, December 21, 2009

I have an interview with the citizens advice bureau, how should I go dressed?

It's for a voluntary Advisor position. thanks.I have an interview with the citizens advice bureau, how should I go dressed?
Wearing a suit may seem over the top but it wont lose you any points, let say its the risk-free approach. Wearing something casual may actually work in the opposite way.I have an interview with the citizens advice bureau, how should I go dressed?
Is this a open day or an actual interview? Because I went to one of the open days straight after a proper interview, and many of the people there were wearing jeans. So I would check with them. Or to be on the safe side, wear a suit. Btw, this is not an advisory position in Harrow is it? Cause I'm going in for an open day soon as well.
Tweedy two piece - skirt %26amp; jacket.


Don't forget the mothball old lady smell.








Really I hope it goes well. As long as you're smart then I'm sure you'll have no problem.


It's a difficult job %26amp; can I have an appointment on Thursday morning please.
Dress professionally as you would for any other job interview and treat it as such. Go early too.
I think for any interview you need to dress smartly. So a suit would be ok.
make sure you look your best. A suit, a dark blue suit, shows you are a professional.
It always pays to be smart. Wear a suit.
try to look quite fly


and make sure u look confident

No comments:

Post a Comment